ISUZU’S NEW WORLDWIDE ELECTRONIC PARTS CATALOGUE
Isuzu Australia Limited (IAL) has recently released a new worldwide electronic parts catalogue, known as EQ-Hit.
EQ-Hit will provide Dealers with new tools and capabilities that will greatly improve usability.
The program has been developed by Isuzu Japan – with significant input from IAL – to ensure that, where possible, it meets the individual requirements of Australian Dealers.
This direct involvement throughout the development process has been immensely beneficial in allowing IAL to set the framework for future enhancements that will ensure EQ-Hit becomes an all-in-one dealer solution.
The catalogue hosts a number of help videos within the program that can explain the features and functionality of various parts, with the ability to add more in the future.
The initial release also includes the following features:
- Regular updates by Isuzu Japan ensuring the latest information is readily available to dealers
- All Isuzu Trucks, and Industrial and Marine Engines, featured in one catalogue
- Advanced filtering provides users with more accurate data, requiring less information to interpret parts
- Illustration preview function, allowing users to compare two illustrations simultaneously
- Parts history and supersession data available from within the catalogue
- The ability to add, edit or delete user notes specific to a dealership
- The ability to create and save stock picklists within the program
- The ability to provide user feedback directly through EQ-Hit, which will automatically record the section of the catalogue being viewed at the time
IAL is working with Isuzu Japan to provide dealers with additional features specific to Australia for parts and related information and will continuously work with Isuzu Japan on developing further improvements.
In addition to the features available from launch, IAL will progressively add local content and parts information to EQ-Hit such as:
- Dealer Connect News, as parts notes that are viewable by all dealers
- Bulletins attached to specifically-related part numbers
- Local Parts content added to the applicable catalogues, including Ready to Work body parts, clutch kits, engine rebuild kits, mirrors, fluids, batteries, and locally-developed Accessories such as bullbars etc.
- Important literature such as material safety data sheets, fitting instructions, product brochures etc.
The catalogue can also be subscribed to by Isuzu Truck owners and fleet managers, should they wish to do their own parts interpreting and ordering.
Please contact your local Isuzu Truck Dealer for further information.